Make sure your proposal meets following criteria:
- The topic is connected to Nonviolent Communication (NVC).
- The event will take place between 22.09.2018 and 7.10.2018.
- There is no cost for participants other that sharing cost of the working room, if needed.
- Local events take place in Europe, although, if there is an organized action outside of Europe, I may publish a link to it. Contact me!
- The event is preferably in English, but I invite you to organize something in your language as well!
Add local event
If you would like to organize an event in your town, it can be anything connected to Nonviolent Communication: introductory workshop, lecture, offering empathic listening in a café or informal meeting with people who are interested in the topic of empathy.
Submit your proposal using the form below and I will announce it on this website so we can have an overview what is happening all around the Europe. Remember that you will be responsible for registration and contacting participants. Here is an example how the event description may look like.
Add online session
If you want to offer something to people living all over Europe, you may propose an online session. It can be an individual or group training, short lecture/webinar, coaching or offering empathy. It depends only on you.
Submit your proposal using the form below and I will take care about registrations – I will do the registration through Eventbrite. After someone applies I will invite that person to contact you. Further communication and deciding who will call who, will be left to you. Here is an example how the description of the session online may look like.