Add your offer!
You can offer a lecture or an online workshop in a form of a webinar, ZOOM session or Facebook Live. You can also propose 1-on-1 training or empathy session through Zoom/Skype. If you have other creative idea, let us know as well!
Make sure your proposal meets following criteria:
- You have participated in at least 10 days of NVC training with CNVC certified trainers.
- The topic is connected to Nonviolent Communication (NVC) – preferably about empathy, but not necessary.
- The event will take place between 4th and 10th of March 2024.
- You offer it for free.
- The event is in English.
Please, submit your offer as soon as possible, as we are finalising the programme in the coming days.
Just fill in the form below and submit it. There is no need to register your account on the website.
Additionally, please send us (firstname.lastname@example.org) your square photo in a minimum size of 500 x 500 px.
In the description of your event please use the following scheme (it will make our work easier!):
– Short description of the event: what is it about, what will participants learn, who is invited, etc.
– Preferred date and time: workshops will last 1h30 and start at these times: 9:45, 11:30, 14:45, 16:30, 18:15 and 20:00 (Berlin time/CET). If you want to have a shorter or longer one, please, contact us.
– About the trainer: your short bio, link to your website, etc. If you want to promote your offer, add this information here as well.
We will contact you as soon as possible to confirm your registration and let you know if the time slot is available or not.
Fill in the form below and click the “SUBMIT” button: