160 - 420 EUR
Growing together – trainers’ days with Kathleen Macferran
Do you share Nonviolent Communication as a trainer and want to increase the quality of your activities?
Do you miss the trainers’ community, sharing good practices and mutual inspiration?
Are you on the CNVC certification path and want to deepen your understanding of all NVC processes?
Or maybe you are a certified NVC trainer who wants to further develop the competences while supporting the NVC community?
We invite you to the fifth meeting of the “Growing together” series!
We want each workshop to be different from the previous one, so that people who take part in the whole cycle can deepen a different aspect each time.
The preliminary plan of topics that will be touched during this meeting is:
– information on an alternative certification method – Trainer Candidate Community Path,
– creating communities and mutual support systems,
– the gift of feedback and the process of integrating feedback,
– a reflection circle – sharing experience,
– the role of bonds and relationships in the transition from power over to power with in the certification process,
– a change in the approach to the certification process: certification as one of the milestones in NVC integration and commitment to share NVC, not a quality certificate or checking if someone is good enough,
– the community of NVC trainers as a learning community, mutual support in bringing social change.
As always, you decide which topics will be deepened!
Besides our intention is:
– building a supportive trainers’ community,
– improving the quality of NVC trainings,
– sharing tools and experience,
– learning to offer high quality feedback,
– receiving supportive and developmental feedback,
– exchanging experience in working with various target groups,
– integrating NVC in a trainer’s work.
During “Growing together” meetings you will:
– define your own developmental goals,
– increase the ability to design trainings according to the needs of the target group,
– expand the range of training methods and tools,
– practice empathy in difficult situations during workshops,
– practice answering frequently asked questions in the field of NVC (FAQ),
– increase your understanding of NVC Key Differentiations,
– be able to present a sample of your workshop and receive feedback,
– take part in role playing,
– receive information about the certification process,
– be able to practice assessment elements and improve the skills necessary in the certification process,
– take part in the intervision.
– for people who share Nonviolent Communication,
– for trainers planning NVC certification,
– for internal trainers in companies that implement Nonviolent Communication,
– for certified NVC trainers who want to develop their skills and share experiences.
June 26-28, 2020 (Friday 17-20, Saturday 9-17, Sunday 9-15)
The meeting will have an international character and will be conducted in English, with a translation into Polish.
About the trainer:
Kathleen Macferran – Certified Trainer and Assessor for the Center for Nonviolent Communication, Owner Strength of Connection in Seattle, WA, MMus in Conducting, Western Washington University; BA, Whitworth University
Kathleen holds a vision for a peaceful, just and sustainable world. She is committed to spending the rest of her days building a world where peace replaces violence, love replaces hate, equity replaces inequity, and all people live meaningful lives. She has worked as a Certified Trainer for the Center for Nonviolent Communication (CNVC) since 2003, and as a CNVC Assessor since 2010 when she pioneered a community-based path to certification. Community system building and conflict transformation are passions of hers.
Kathleen has worked internationally with individuals, community groups, businesses, schools, colleges, faith-based communities, hospitals, families, prison inmates, and correctional and law enforcement employees. She serves as a trainer for the Freedom Project of Seattle, WA, an organization that supports healing connection and restorative communities both inside and outside prison through the strategies of Nonviolent Communication, mindfulness, racial equity and anti-oppression.
Kathleen offers trainings, facilitation, system building and mediation using practical skills that lead to reconciliation with ourselves, our loved ones and our communities. For over 30 years Kathleen has explored ways to restore harmony to communities including two decades as a music conductor and leader of a nonprofit organization, and seven years as a public school teacher. Kathleen is the author of and conductor for Giraffe Tales, a children’s CD setting stories to music. She is the conductor on multiple classical music recordings. Her website is www.StrengthofConnection.com where her two TEDx talks can be found.
How much does it cost?
We have an unusual and different approach to money. Please take a moment and read our options. Thank you!
It is a challenge to find out how to ask for contributions, because we want 4 things at once:
– to make the workshop happen so that we and all participants can learn
– to make the workshop available regardless of your financial resources
– to take care about sustainability of the trainer and organizers
– to make it easy for you to decide how much you want to and are able to contribute.
Please choose one of these amounts, if you need ease.
– 205 EUR / 880 PLN – if you register by the end of April 2020
– 230 EUR / 980 PLN – if you register after 30th of April 2020
If you are participating on behalf of a company which covers your cost and you will use these tools in business, we ask you to contribute 330 EUR / 1400 PLN.
If you want to choose a different amount, please read the following:
– We need to collect 9 000 PLN to make this event happen with all external costs covered (room and board for the trainer and organizers, transportation costs, materials, conference rooms).
– We need to collect 12 000 PLN to cover all external costs of the workshop and to take care of material needs of the trainer and organizers.
So, we invite you to decide how much you are willing and able to contribute by using the sliding scale of 160 – 420 EUR or 700 – 1800 PLN and following the guidelines below:
– if you have stability in salary, savings and security in your financial situation, please choose an amount starting from 230 EUR / 980 PLN.
– if you struggle with financial resources, please choose an amount starting from 160 EUR / 700 PLN or contact us to find an option that works for all of us (e.g. installments).
Please contact us if you have any questions or doubts concerning registration or contributions: email@example.com
To register, please, fill in the Registration Form HERE https://forms.gle/TTnF6Ak45PFrzfvH9
and pay the chosen amount within 7 days to finalise your registration process.
Company Name: Rubikon Marta Kułaga
IBAN: PL 02 1050 1445 1000 0091 4893 7189
Bank Name: ING Bank Śląski
Reference: “Growing Together 26-28.06.2020” and your first & last name
Please ensure that the cost of money transfer is on your side.
For foreign transfers we recommend using https://transferwise.com or paying via Revolut if you are a card holder of this service.
Maximum number of participants: 25 people