Healing through Resonant Language
– Are you longing for deeper connection with yourself and others?
– Is your inner critic draining you from your life energy?
– Would you like to explore and welcome yours and other people’s feelings with warmth and empathy?
I’m inviting you to this space of acceptance and openness to your truth, to reweave the bond you can have with yourself and others.
What is Resonant Language?
Resonant Language is a way of connecting with yourself or with another person that helps us in creating a safe space in which we can explore and acknowledge what is alive in us with warmth and acceptance. Such accompaniment to another person or to ourselves makes it possible to reconnect with our bodies especially when we went through an experience that left us feeling numb, angry, torn, guilty, ashamed…
Resonant Language serves Resonant Healing.
What is Resonant Healing?
Resonant Healing is an approach of deep one-on-one or group work on self-awareness and self-warmth developed by Sarah Peyton which integrates the practice of Nonviolent Communication, mindfulness, working with the body, working with trauma and references to the neurobiological research of Daniel Siegel, Stephen Porges, Jaak Panksepp, Ruth Lenius and many more.
It heals the traces that remain in us after difficult experiences and which prevent us from building deep, “nourishing” relationships with oneself and others.
Who is Resonant Language and Healing for?
– who have difficulties in building relationships in their personal and/or professional life,
– who have low self-esteem and often criticize themselves and/or others,
– who find it difficult to express themselves honestly and to take care of their limits,
– who want better contact with their body, feelings and needs,
– which strive for self-awareness and healing.
Resonant Language can contribute to:
– understanding your own emotions, such as anger, sadness, shame, guilt, regret, and in moving from reactivity to conscious choice, even in the most difficult situations,
– unblocking feelings such as joy, contentment, trust and contacting yourself and others with lightness, fun and humour,
– learning how to set boundaries in harmony with caring for yourself and others,
– discovering your personal voice with which you speak to yourself every day and, if necessary, transforming it from a strict critic into a kind, warm and self-understanding presence,
– authentic and deep relationships with oneself and with others,
– building and rebuilding a safe bond with oneself and others, regardless of your age and their age,
– discovering practical knowledge of relational neuroscience.
Disclaimer: Please notice that this workshop is not a psychotherapy and is not a substitute for it. If you are undergoing psychotherapy, consult your therapist and make the best decision for you.
About the trainer:
I am a coach, mediator and certified NVC trainer. I have been learning from Sarah Peyton since 2017. In 2018. I became a Facilitator of Systemic Transformation through NVC, Neurobiology, and 3-D Mapping. In 2021, I completed her first certification program Resonant Healing Practitioner.
4, 11, 18 and 25 May 2022 (Wednesdays) at 18:00-21:00 CEST (4 sessions)
Online on Zoom (we will send you the link to the meeting after registration, check your email!).
To participate you need a stable internet connection, your preferred device with microphone and camera.
This event will be recorded – recordings will be available on our online platform. It is not possible to buy only recordings – to receive them you need to be an active participant of this online workshop.
Normal price: 160 Euro
Promotion till 20.04: 120 Euro
If the price is the only reason for which you are hesitating, please connect with us. If you are hesitating because of other reasons, please connect with us too.
If you have any questions, please, send a message to: email@example.com