NVC Scotland Community Gathering 2018
A day of learning and community building
Warmly welcoming everyone with an interest in NVC (NVC = Nonviolent Communication as first conceived by Marshall Rosenburg).
The day will entail…
– Circles at the beginning and end of the day where we come together
– A wide choice of sessions on specific topics (see below)
– Small group work where we share NVC experiences, wonders and blunders
– Empathy space where we can offer and/or receive empathy around something very alive for us
– NVC-related movement exercises
– Time to chat and connect over a shared lunch.
All of us gathered will be working together to create and hold a safe and exciting space for meeting needs for sharing, practicing, connecting, exploring and celebrating.
Based on our current capacity as a community, this is a day designed for adults.