NVC Scotland Community Gathering 2018
A day of learning and community building
Warmly welcoming everyone with an interest in NVC (NVC = Nonviolent Communication as first conceived by Marshall Rosenburg).
The day will entail…
– Circles at the beginning and end of the day where we come together
– A wide choice of sessions on specific topics (see below)
– Small group work where we share NVC experiences, wonders and blunders
– Empathy space where we can offer and/or receive empathy around something very alive for us
– NVC-related movement exercises
– Time to chat and connect over a shared lunch.
All of us gathered will be working together to create and hold a safe and exciting space for meeting needs for sharing, practicing, connecting, exploring and celebrating.
Based on our current capacity as a community, this is a day designed for adults.
Sessions offered by experienced NVC practitioners include:
– Roz Adams on NVC tasters and how to introduce NVC when you don’t have 2 days
– Shona Cameron: Frequently Asked Questions about NVC and How to Respond
– Verene Nicolas: Leaning towards fear – a body-based NVC practice
– Sandrine Miesch and Shona Cameron: Three Steps to Keep Dancing in Balance
– And many more TBC…
When: 22 September 2018, 9.30am – 5.30pm
Where: Augustine United Church, 41-43 George IV Bridge, Edinburgh, EH1 1EL (UK)
Cost: The request is for donations to cover costs (depending on numbers, about £10). Tea/coffee and snacks will be provided. Bring food for lunch to share (or shop nearby).
Please register your interest with email@example.com and we’ll send out more details.
Please also email if you want to offer a session or are able to help with specific tasks on the day.
- AI explains NVC (6)
- Empathy (8)
- Feelings (2)
- Honesty (5)
- NVC Basics (8)
- NVC Books (1)
- NVC in business (3)
- Parenting (2)
- The Needs' Year (53)